The First Step In Enjoying Books
For me, the first step in enjoying books is: having a good reading lamp. About a month ago, my reading lamp broke. I used it most of the time for reading books and magazines while lying down on my bed. Some times when I wake up in the middle of the night, I just open my lamp and read.
I like my lamp a lot. It uses halogen bulb instead of florescent. Florescent reading lamp is like most reading lamp that you see in stores. Florescent bulb produces white light, while halogen produces yellow. I don’t know exactly why, but I like yellow light better for reading. Its like, it gives more life, it gives more emotions to the book that I am reading… I guess it’s just me.
Books? I have lots of good books and magazines waiting to be read; but first things first, I need a good reading lamp.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home